Wednesday, July 7, 2021

DARK MATTER - Video Debut!

DARK MATTER is already receiving some rave reviews! Here's one from Katelyn P Dickinson where she reviews each story. This is what she said overall:

"As a whole, I really enjoyed this anthology! There were some really great stories! Science Fiction isn’t really a genre I typically lean toward, frankly just because it doesn’t interest me as much. But these stories were so entertaining, and I’m really happy I had the opportunity to read them!"

To spread the word about these exciting stories, we put together a book trailer. Check it out!


Personally, I love how each author has had such a different take on Dark Matter. And you can see some of their styles shine through in their video/audio contributions.

Purchase info:

Happy July IWSG Day!

and don't forget to whip up a fun first romance story for the next IWSG Anthology #7!

3 comments: